PROGRAMMES – PRIMARY
Mid-Year Post Exams Programme 2022
Embark on a journey as nation builders to learn about the importance of friendship and cooperation between nations.
All cost is subject to prevailing GST
What students learn
- Understand and appreciate the need for Singapore to be open and to have friends from all around the world for its survival
- Understand why Singapore needs to cooperate with other countries for its growth and progress
- Understand the cultural and economic diversity of ASEAN and the need to cooperate with one another to promote progress and understanding among our neighbours
Participants will be engaged in an experiential game-based activity where they will be embarking on a journey as nation builders to learn about the importance of friendship and cooperation between nations.
a. Classroom Game-Based Activity
Grouped into teams, students will be taking on roles as nation builders to foster ties with other nations as they progressively move forward to the next age.
b. Permanent Exhibit Gallery
Students will be exploring the Permanent Exhibits Gallery as an added bonus to the classroom game-based activity.
- Due to SMM, pax size limit is restricted at our F&B venue.
- Schools are encouraged to purchase our food packages separately.
- For food packages, kindly contact our Account Managers for more information.
Singapore Discovery Centre
510 Upper Jurong Rd, Singapore 638365