PROGRAMMES – SECONDARY
Mid-Year Post Exams 2022
Embark on a journey as nation builders to learn about the importance of friendship and cooperation between nations.
Primary School Students
23 May - 27 May (Max 200 pax)
What students learn
- Reflect on what it means to be a global citizen against the backdrop of the latest geopolitical changes, economic and cultural developments
- Learn how an open and connected Singapore can bring new opportunities and growth in a globalised world
- Reflect on how a global outlook will impact Singapore’s survival and success
Participants will be engaged in an experiential game-based activity where they will be embarking on a journey as nation builders to learn about the importance of friendship and cooperation between nations.
a. Classroom Game-Based Activity
Grouped into teams, students will be taking on roles as nation builders to foster ties with other nations as they progressively move forward to the next age.
b. Permanent Exhibit Gallery
Students will be exploring the Permanent Exhibits Gallery as an added bonus to the classroom game-based activity.
- 18 Apr – 27 May* (minimally 80 pax)
- 3 hours
*Peak Period: 23 May – 27 May (maximum 200 pax)
All cost is subject to prevailing GST
– Due to SMM, pax size limit is restricted at our F&B venue
– Schools are encouraged to purchase our food packages separately
– For food packages, kindly contact our Account Manager for more information
Singapore Discovery Centre
510 Upper Jurong Rd, Singapore 638365