Description of Programme
An unknown virus spreading rapidly across the globe causing unexplainable changes to humans. Roleplay as an agent to investigate further to the cause of the virus and to develop a vaccine. Using a game-based learning format, participants will embark on a virtual journey around the world, where their wits will be put to the test. Each team of 5 players will compete in real-time in a virtual escape room setting where participants will need to use clues in the story to solve multiple puzzles of varying formats in order to complete the mission before time runs out.
Learning Objective / Total Defence Pillars
1. Staying committed and united to ensure environmental sustainability in order to enhance Singapore’s survivability
2. Collaboration, communication and planning is key in achieving excellence
Flexible timing between 0900H to 1700H
Pricing (per participant)
Min 20 pax: $14.40
Terms and Conditions
1. Reservations are subject to availability and will be on a first-come-first-served basis. A booking/confirmation notice will be sent to the unit/department for acknowledgement once the space for the specific timing is confirmed.
2. In the event that the unit/department cancels a booking less than 10 working days before the start date, or does not show up on the event date, a late cancellation fee will be incurred.
3. In the event that participants arrive later than the scheduled time, the programme will still proceed according to scheduled itinerary and end at original scheduled time. There will be no ‘make up’.
4. The programme owner reserves the right to make changes to the content, date and time of the programme, without the consent of the unit/department.
5. Programme owner shall not be liable for claims resulting from injury or any loss of personal property to the participants, which may result due to their participation in the programme.
6. The unit/department can submit a Fee Waiver Request Form for absentees who could not attend the NE programme on event day for compelling reasons (e.g. sick with MC, on compassionate leave, etc.) within 5 working days upon conducting the NE Activity. Fees will not be waived for absentees without compelling reasons.
7. Units can request for one-time amendment to the booking (eg. change in number of participants, date and/or time of tour) at no cost incurred to the unit, when the amendment is made at least 10 working days before the event.
8. Any amendment requested less than 10 working days is subject to availability. In the event that programme owner could not accede to the changes and the programme has to be cancelled, Cancellation Fees will apply.