One Planet, One Home Eco Tour
Add to Cart
DESCRIPTION / INFORMATION
Guided Tour by Volunteers - One Planet, One Home Eco Tour
Join us on a journey to discover how Singapore Discovery Centre (SDC) promotes sustainability and combats climate change.
The tour begins with an introduction to the concept of sustainability and its importance in today's world. You will see first-hand how SDC reduces its carbon footprint and adopts sustainable practices, such as using renewable energy sources.
Of course, the fun doesn't stop there! As part of the tour,
you can create your own sustainability craft. Using recycled materials, you'll
learn how to turn household items into beautiful and useful
Planet, One Home Eco Tour is a complimentary volunteer-led guided tour.
Planet, One Home Eco Tour is available on these dates:
and 24 Jun 2023, Sat: 2pm, 4pm
tours are approximately 45 minutes in duration.
- Please bring along an old cotton T-Shirt for the sustainable craft activity.
You are encouraged to take photos during the tour and share
your experiences with others.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
• The One Planet, One Home Eco Tour is available during the weekends of June and December and during special commemorative periods (e.g. National Day).
• The tour is around 45 minutes in duration and is limited to a maximum of fifteen (15) persons (excluding guide) per tour.
• Pre-booking for the tour is required to secure a time slot and is only available on the Singapore Discovery Centre’s website.
• As the tour is conducted mostly outdoors, participants are encouraged to come suitably attired in comfortable wear, covered shoes and sun protection. The tour, however, is not conducted on any challenging terrain and is hence suitable for persons of all ages.
• In the event of inclement weather, Singapore Discovery Centre reserves the rights to replace the outdoor activities with carefully curated indoor activities that are suitable for the tour and all participants.
• Tours will commence on time. Hence, participants are encouraged to arrive at least 10 minutes before the commencement of the tour for the verification of tickets and registration.
• The meeting point for this tour will be at the Concourse of the Singapore Discovery Centre.